Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ostarine||Chemical Name:||MK-2866, Enobosarm|
|CAS Number:||841205-47-8||EINECS Number:||212-729-3|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Usage:||A Potential Compound For The Treatment Of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder|
Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators,
Effective MK 2866 Powder Oral SARMs Steroids , Ostarine Cutting Cycle Steroids
What is Ostarine?
Ostarine is the SARM that is being used for the prevention and muscular dystrophy. It is wieldy currently going through clinical trials and may eventually be the medical prescription for prevention of cachexia, atrophy, and sarcopenia and for Hormone or Testoserone Replacement Therapy.
Ostarine in particular exerts its anabolic effects on muscle tissue almost exclusively. So not only does it represent a new potential treatment option for a wide spectrum of conditions from muscle wasting diseases (from age-related to AIDS or cancer-related), but is also has immense potential for muscle building for Bodybuilders, fitness, athletes and an agent to minimize atrophy during recovery periods from serious surgery or similar situations.
Product Name : Ostarine
Chemical Name : MK-2866, Enobosarm
CAS Number : 841205-47-8
EINECS Number : 212-729-3
Molecular Formula : C19H18F3N3O6
Molecular Weight: 441.36
Usage: A potential compound for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
Appearance: White powder
|Conclusion:The product meets In-house specifications.|
1. Enobosarm, better known as as Ostarine or MK 2866, is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) developed by GTx (GTx-024) to combat muscle wasting and osteoporosis.
2. Many speculate Ostarine may find uses in hormone replacement treatment plans, as well as in the treatment of sarcopenia, cachexia and muscle atrophy.
3. This is a highly valuable benefit to those suffering from muscle wasting diseases, more so because
4. SARM’s have been shown to not have an impact on non-skeletal muscle.
5. As a SARM, Ostarine binds directly to the androgen receptors. While anabolic steroids also bind to androgen receptors, SARM’s cannot convert to DHT or estrogen.
6. Officially belonging to a group of drugs, Ligand, MK 2866’s only purpose is direct anabolic activity. This SARM can be used for muscle growth or muscle preservation (diet dependent).
7. Ostarine, like anabolic steroids, will increase protein synthesis as well as nitrogen retention. However, unlike anabolic steroids, it will do so without any DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or estrogen conversion.
8. While no direct estrogen conversion is present in terms of aromatase activity, mild increases in estrogen levels have been shown. This is perhaps why Ostarine has been shown to be good for joint health and healing.
9. Estrogen often gets a bad wrap, but some is needed for good health and physical performance. It is, however, the direct binding to the receptor that is most important as it not only promotes anabolism, it alters the gene sequence directly at the receptor site;
10. in fact, it is highly tissue specific, muscle and bone.MK 2866 carries a half-life of approximately 24 hours.
Ostarine MK-2866 Enobosarm Usage:
Function:New generation supplements for gaining mass and cutting edgesNonsteroidal selective
androgen receptor modulator (SARM) used in the treatment of osteoporosis and muscle wasting in animal models.
A potential compound for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
Ostarine is a potent and tissue-selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) for treatment of conditions
such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis. These patent products for research purposes only use. Ostarine (GTx-024, MK-2866, Enobosarm, S-22) is an orally bioavailable nonsteroidal selective androgen
receptor modulator. Therefore, ostarine can be used for treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis.
Benefits of Ostarine:
Increased lean mass gains
Joint healing abilities
Anabolic (even at doses as low as 3 mg)
|AICAR||2627-69-2||acts by entering nucleoside pools, significantly increasing levels of adenosine during periods of ATP breakdown|
|MK2866||841205-47-8||medical prescription for prevention of cachexia, atrophy, and sarcopenia and for Hormone or Testoserone Replacement Therapy.|
|MK-677||15972-10-0||A growth hormone secretagogue, treatment of obesity, a promising therapy for the treatment of frailty in the elderly|
|LGD-4033||1165910-22-4||pharmacological profile similar to that of enobosarm, Ostarine,MK-2866|
|GW1516||317318-70-0||For obesity, diabetes, dyslipidemia and cardiovascular disease|
|Andarine(S4)||401900-40-0||partial agonist, intended mainly for treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy|
|SR9009||1379686-30-2||under development at The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI), increases the level of metabolic activity in skeletal muscles of mice|
|RAD140||1182367-47-0||New generation for gaining mass and cutting edges|
YK11: a SARM and myostatin inhibitor in one
If you have any question pls feel free to contact me via: