Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||White Powder||Main Functions:||Main Functions|
Local Anesthetic Agents,
Injectable Local Anesthetics
CAS 2180-92-9 Local Anesthetic Drugs , Local Anesthetic Agents Bupivacaine USP32 Certification
1. Quick Details:
|Main Functions:||Local anesthetic|
|Use:||Anesthetic (local),Pharmaceutical raw materials
Packing:Foil bag or as requirments
2. Bupivacaine Description:
Bupivacaine hydrochloride injection, USP is available in sterile isotonic solution for injection via local infiltration, peripheral nerve block, and caudal and lumbar epidural blocks. Solution of Bupivacaine hydrochloride injection, USP may be autoclaved. Solution is clear and colorless.
Bupivacainep, marketed under the brand name Marcaine among others, is a medication used to decrease feeling in a specific area. It is used by injecting it into the area, around a nerve that supplies the area, or into the spinal canal's epidural space. It is available mixed with a small amount of epinephrine to make it last longer. It typically begins working within 15 minutes and lasts for 2 to 8 hours. Possible side effects include sleepiness, muscle twitching, ringing in the ears, changes in vision, low blood pressure, and an irregular heart rate.
3. Bupivacaine Application:
4. How Does Bupivacaine Work?
The drug works by blocking the impulses of the nerves that transmit the sensation of pain. This includes impeding both the creation of nerve impulses and their ability to travel throughout the body. It does this specifically by binding to channels that carry sodium to the nerves, thus stopping their progress. Bupivacaine provides additional numbing by also blocking some potassium channels.
If it is administered incorrectly, bupivacaine can be cardiotoxic, which can result in damage to the muscles in and around the heart. The drug is not only ineffective when administered intravenously, but it has been known to be fatal. This is primarily because the drug does not work correctly when it is absorbed by the whole system instead of being administered locally. These risks are extremely low if the drug is injected as intended.
5. How to Use Bupivacaine in Dextrose Solution:
Use bupivacaine in dextrose Solution as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Bupivacaine in dextrose Solution is usually given as an injection at your doctor's office, hospital, or clinic.
If you miss a dose of bupivacaine in dextrose Solution, contact your doctor right away.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use bupivacaine in dextrose Solution.
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||Fine, white, crystalline, odorless powder||confirm|
|Identification||ABC in Pass||confirm|
|Solubility||Very soluble in chloroform, soluble in Alcohol and Ether; insoluble in water||confirm|
|Melting point||106~110 ℃||107.0~108.0 ℃|
|Related substance||Not more than the reference solution 1.0%||0.40%|
|Residue on ignition||<0.10%||0.05%|
|Loss on Drying||<1.0%||0.20%|
|Assay||More Than 98.5 %||99.40%|
7. Our Adwantage:
High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity:>=99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
Fast and safe delivery:
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate: >=99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
We have clients throughout the world:
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
If you have any question pls feel free to contact me via: