Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lidocaine CAS:||137-58-6||Lidocaine HCl CAS:||73-78-9|
|Usage2:||Dental Anesthetic||Appearance:||White Power|
Local Anesthetic Agents,
Local Anesthetic Powder
CAS 137-58-6 Local Anesthetic Drugs Lidocaine Hydrochloride For Minor Surgery
Lidocaine is a synthetic aminoethylamide with local anesthetic and antiarrhythmic properties. Lidocaine stabilizes the neuronal membrane by binding to and inhibiting voltage-gated sodium channels, thereby inhibiting the ionic fluxes required for the initiation and conduction of impulses and effecting local anesthesia.
Alias: Xylocaine, lignocaine
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Molecular Formula: C14H22N2O
Molecular weight: 234.34
Usage: Topically used to relieve itching, burning and pain from skin inflammations, injected as a dental anesthetic, or as a local anesthetic for minor surgery.
Product Name: lidocaine hydrochloride
CAS No.: 73-78-9
EINECS No: 200-803-8
Molecular Formula: C14H23ClN2O
Molecular Weight: 270.8
Melting point: 80-82°C
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Standard: Enterprise Standard
Packing: 25KG/Drum or as per your requirements
Application: local anesthetic;anti-arrhythmia agent.
Lidocaine Lidocaine hydrochloride
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Description||White or almost white crystalline powder||White crystalline powder|
|Loss of drying||≤1.0%||0.5%|
|TLC||Only one spot||Only one spot|
|Conclusion||It complies with the USP 32.|
Lidocaine, the first amino amide-type local anesthetic, was first synthesized under the name 'xylocaine' by Swedish chemist Nils Löfgren in 1943. His colleague Bengt Lundqvist performed the first injection anesthesia experiments on himself.It was first marketed in 1949.
Local numbing agent:
The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block, and surface anesthesia. Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias; lidocaine, though, has the advantage of a rapid onset of action. Epinephrine (adrenaline) vasoconstricts arteries, reducing bleeding and also delays the resorption of lidocaine, almost doubling the duration of anaesthesia. For surface anesthesia, several available formulations can be used for endoscopies, before intubations, etc. Buffering the pH of lidocaine makes local numbing less painful. Lidocaine drops can be used on the eyes for short ophthalmic procedures.
There is tentative evidence for topical lidocaine for neuropathic pain.
Lidocaine is also the most important class-1b antiarrhythmic drug; it is used intravenously for the treatment of ventricular arrhythmias (for acute myocardial infarction, digoxin poisoning, cardioversion, or cardiac catheterization) if amiodarone is not available or contraindicated. Lidocaine should be given for this indication after defibrillation, CPR, and vasopressors have been initiated. A routine preventative dose is no longer recommended after a myocardial infarction as the overall benefit is not convincing.
Inhaled lidocaine can be used as an cough suppressor acting peripherally to reduce the cough reflex. This application can be implemented as a safety and comfort measure for patients who have to be intubated, as it reduces the incidence of coughing and any tracheal damage it might cause when emerging from anesthesia.
Lidocaine, along with ethanol, ammonia, and acetic acid, may also help in treating jellyfish stings, both numbing the affected area and preventing further nematocyst discharge.
For gastritis, drinking viscous lidocaine may help with the pain.
Common Side Effects of Lidocaine:
High blood pressure
Swelling or swelling or redness of the skin at the site of injection if receiving lidocaine via injection into the veins
Constipation, nausea, and/or vomiting
Confusion, dizziness, headache, funny feeling or tingling in the toes, fingers, or hands
Other Related Local Anesthetic:
1. We only send the HIGHEST purity Steroids, Peptides, Research chemicals & Pharmaceuticals which are very popular in many countries like Kazakhstan ,Poland,Hungary ,Paraguay ,Uruguay,Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Latvia, Switzerland, Iceland, Ukraine, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium,Peru, Sweden, New Zealand, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Ireland, Tunisia, Mexico, Greece, Puerto Rico, Serbia,Finland ,Italy , Estonia ,Thailand, Israel ,US, UK, Canada, Australia
2. Our prices are the best because of the discounts that we give to all our buyers. We give very good discounts which makes our prices outstanding in the market.
3. Genuine and 100% Guarantee on all orders you place. We Have the Best you will come across Online. We have adequate stock, and can arrange the delivery within 24hours when receiving the payment. Tracking number would be informed quickly after shipment.
4. We have the best customer service and excellent shipment ability. Contact us to have a full list of our products and price list.
5. Besides raw steroid powder and liquid,we offer hormone solution and formula.We can teach you how to make hormone solution on the site. Any visit to our lab is welcomed.
We have professional team for package and shipment. Special way to ship 100g to 100kg powder at one time to your country. Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
If you have any question pls feel free to contact me via: