Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Purity:||99%||Melting Point:||89°C To 90.5°C|
|Flash Point:||164.2 Degrees C||CAS Number:||23239-88-5|
Injectable Local Anesthetics,
Local Anesthetic Powder
Benzocaine Hydrochloride Powder Pain Killer Drug CAS 23239-88-5 GMP Certification
The potential of benzocaine-hydrochloride as an aid in the transport of fish was investigated. When used at a concentration of 25 mg/l the anaesthetic caused a reduction in the excretion of ammonia and carbon dioxide by the fish, while, as a result of the reduced activities of the fish, the pH and alkalinity values of the transport water remained fairly constant. When benzocaine-hydrochloride was not used, the activities of the fish produced a significant deterioration in water quality evidenced by the accumulation of ammonia and carbon dioxide.
Benzocaine hydrochloride salt is the hydrochloride salt form of the local anesthetic benzocaine, the pharmacological effects with benzocaine, procaine weaker than the effect of anesthesia. Partially absorbed slowly, lasting effect. Because they do not dissolve in water, can not be used for anesthesia, pain relief, anti-itch effect, drugs are usually made of powdered or oil paste, used to treat wounds Clinically, ulcers, burns, skin abrasions and hemorrhoids.
Benzocaine is also called amino benzoate, Xinaixixin.
Product name: Benzocaine hydrochloride
Other name: ETHYL 4-AMINOBENZOATE HYDROCHLORIDE;BENZOCAINE HCL;BENZOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE;Benzocaine hydrochl
CAS register number: 23239-88-5
Molecular formula: C9H11NO2.ClH
Molecular weight: 201.65
Appearance: White powder
Boiling point: 310.7 degrees C at 760 mmHg
Flash point: 164.2 degrees C
Steam pressure: 0.000589mmHg at, 25 degrees C
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||white crystalline powder||Conform|
|Identification||ABE. It appears positive reaction|
|Melting point||154℃~ 158℃||154℃ ~ 157℃|
|Appearance of solution||Clear and colourless||Conform|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5%||0.07%|
|Assay ( on dry basis )||99.0-101.0%||99.87%|
|Conclusion||Conform to BP2005|
1. Benzocaine is an anaesthetic drug, mostly used for application direct to the skin. Benzocaine HCl is a salt modification of benzocaine, formed when benzocaine is complexed with hydrochloric acid. Often, drug salts have enhanced properties compared with the parent compound. For example, benzocaine hydrochloride is more water soluble than benzocaine, making it more appropriate for oral administration.
2. There are quite a few different uses for Benzocaine, these include:
(1) As an ingredient in cough syrups
(2) To treat cold sores
(3) To treat toothache
(4) To treat irritation from dentures
(5) To treat earache
(6) As a surgical local anesthetic
(7) In condoms used to delay ejaculation
(8) To tranquilize Fish
3. Benzocaine is the main local anesthesia for pain experienced in the gums, teeth and also for relieving sore throat. Apart from treating oral irritations it is also used to treat otic pain i.e. pain experienced in the ear. Moreover it is incorporated in certain surgical procedures as a local anesthesia. It comes prepared in a variety of ways such as gel, aerosol and paste for otic purposes. Benzocaine spray used to relieve pain in the throat and lining of the mouth is not applicable to children under the age of two unless prescribed by a doctor. The spray is used on patients fitting dentures on their gums to relieve pain. It is important to note that in such cases the spray should not be a long term solution to pain caused by poorly fitted dentures.
Benzocaine VS Benzocaine HCL:
Benzocaine Base CAS: 94-09-7 and Benzocaine HCL CAS: 23239-88-5.
they are at two opposite ends of the ph scale. HCL is obviously a heavy acid. Benzocaine a base. The HCL is used in cocaine cutting on large scales because the HCL mixed with the cocaine make it water soluble but the Base is actually used in the production of crack cocaine because basically crack is just cocaine with out the Hydrochloride. So they would want a base in it. Other than that both are technically used as "room deodorizers" thats how they are marketed but everyone know what its sold for.
Our company is a professional raw powder factory in China for over 10 years, all powders are factory directly supplying.
Our products have exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Australia, Japan, Korea and many other countries, over 100kgs each month.
Professional team special for package and shipment and staring on tracking code 24hours for customs pass guaranteed. 100% pass to UK, Norway, Poland, Spain, USA, Canada, Brazil; 98% pass to Germany, Russia, Australia, New Zealand.
Most of powders are in stock, Chargeable samples are available, Could be shipped out within 24hours.
High quality, good price, fast and safety delivery. Shipment by DHL, TNT, FEDEX, HKEMS, UPS, etc.
If you have any question pls feel free to contact me via: