Payment & Shipping Terms:
|EINECS Number:||202-303-5||Melting Point:||89°C To 90.5°C|
|Boiling Point:||310.7 ° C At 760 MmHg||Flash Point:||164.2 ° C|
Injectable Local Anesthetics,
Local Anesthetic Powder
99% Purity White Local Anesthetic Drugs Raw Benzocaine Powder CAS 94-09-7
Benzocaine is a local anesthetic (numbing medication). It works by blocking nerve signals in your body.
Benzocaine topical is used to reduce pain or discomfort caused by minor skin irritations, sore throat, sunburn, teething pain, vaginal or rectal irritation, ingrown toenails, hemorrhoids, and many other sources of minor pain on a surface of the body. Benzocaine is also used to numb the skin or surfaces inside the mouth, nose, throat, vagina, or rectum to lessen the pain of inserting a medical instrument such as a tube or speculum.
Chemical name: Benzocaine
EINECS number: 202-303-5
Molecular formula: C9H11NO2
Melting point: 89°C to 90.5°C
Boiling point: 310.7 ° C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 164.2 ° C
Vapor Pressure: 0.000589mmHg at 25 ° C
|Characters||A white, crystalline powder or colorless crystals.||A white crystal.|
|Identification||IR should comply with the Reference Standard spectrum. UV should comply with the Reference Standard spectrum. An orange-red precipitate is performed.||IR complies with the Reference standard spectrum. UV complies with the Reference standard spectrum. An orange-red precipitate is performed.|
|Melting range||88 ~92 degree||89.8-90.2degree|
|Loss on Drying||Not more than 1.0%||0.22%|
|Readily carbonizable Substances||The resolution has no more color than Matching Fluid A.||Conform|
|Residue on ignition||Not more than 0.1%||0.02%|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 0.001%||Conform|
|Conclusion||Complies to USP31|
Benzocaine was first synthesized in 1890 by the German chemist Eduard Ritsert (1859-1946), in the town of Eberbach and introduced to the market in 1902 under the name "Anästhesin".
1. Benzocaine is indicated to treat a variety of pain-related conditions. It may be used for:
Local anesthesia of oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes (sore throat, cold sores, mouth ulcers, toothache, sore gums, denture irritation)
Otic Pain (earache)
2. Surgical or procedural local anesthesia
3. Some glycerol-based ear medications for use in removing excess wax as well as relieving ear conditions such as otitis media and swimmers ear.
4. Some previous diet products such as Ayds.
5. Some condoms designed to prevent premature ejaculation. Benzocaine largely inhibits sensitivity on the penis, and can allow for an erection to be maintained longer (in a continuous act) by delaying ejaculation. Conversely, an erection will also fade faster if stimulus is interrupted.
6. Benzocaine mucoadhesive patches have been used in reducing orthodontic pain.
7. In Poland it is included, together with menthol and zinc oxide, in the liquid powder (not to be confused with the liquid face powder) used mainly after mosquito stings.
8. Today's ready made Pudroderm was once used there as pharmaceutical compound.
9. Benzocaine is commonly found, particularly in Britain, as an impurity in street cocaine and also as a bulking agent in "legal highs". Whilst giving a numbing effect similar 10. to cocaine on users' gums it does not actually produce the effects of cocaine. Also benzocaine can and has been mistaken for a false positive for cocaine.
11. Benzocaine was used in synthesis of Leteprinim.
Benzocaine Side Effects:
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
dizziness or drowsiness
fast or slow heartbeat
restlessness, nervousness, anxiety
redness, swelling, or pain
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention, report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome.
Related Local Anesthetic Drug:
(1) Fast discreet delivery with great shipping success!
(2) Pictures with your order & details!
(3) We will provide you the tracking number!
(4) Keep track of your goods untill the goods are sent in to your hands.
(5) We confirm 99% clearance,100% resending.
(6) High quality,100% pure products!
(7) Delivery time approx.4-6 business days.
(8) Best, Safe and Secure services.
(9) Customer support 24/7.
Shipping & Delivery:
1. Packages are generally dispatched within approximately 2 days after receipt of payment.
2. After the each shipping we will provide you with:
1) a link & tracking number to track your package online.
2) the few pictures with your order & details.
3. About the Custom clearance,we packed in disguise ways.In our experience,the appropriate and safe delivery,there won't be problems.
4. We confirm 99% clearance,100% resending.
5. It is the best & safest shipping for all our repeat customers!
If you have any question pls feel free to contact me via: