Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Tamoxifen Citrate/Nolvadex Alias:||Nolvadex;TAM||CAS:||54965-24-1|
|Trade Names:||Nolvadex, Istubal, Valodex, Genox||Appearance:||White To Off-white Powder|
|Usage1:||Female Hormone||Usage2:||Breast Cancer Treatment|
Low Estrogen Steroids,
Pharma Grade Steroids
CAS 10540-29-1 Anti Estrogen Steroids TAM Istubal Female Hormone Pharmaceutical Powder
What is tamoxifen?
Tamoxifen blocks the actions of estrogen, a female hormone. Certain types of breast cancer require estrogen to grow.
Tamoxifen is used to treat some types of breast cancer in men and women. It is also used to lower a woman's chance of developing breast cancer if she has a high risk (such as a family history of breast cancer).
Tamoxifen may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
If you have any question pls feel free to contact me via:
Tamoxifen citrate is a non steroidal anti estrogenic drug, used widely in clinical medicine. It is specifically a selective estrogen receptor modulator of the triphenylethylene family, and posses both estrogen agonist and antagonist properties. As such, it may act as an estrogen in some tissues while acting as an anti-estrogen in others. In breast tissue the drug is a strong anti estrogen and as a result is commonly used in the treatment of estrogen related breast cancer in women. Tamoxifen citrate was first developed in 1962 by the pharmaceutical company ICI. It was made commercially available in the United States not long after, but its initial use was for the treatment of female infertility, a purpose for which the drug does not seem ideally suited for. It was not until 1977 that the FDA approved the drug for use in the United States for the treatment of breast cancer. The drug has been sold by ICI in a number of worldwide markets under the brand name of Nolvadex.
In terms of its use in steroid users, tamoxifen citrate can help in two ways. Firstly due to the binding affinity of the compound it is able to help in the prevention of gynocomastia. Tamoxifen will compete with estrogen for the estrogen receptors in certain tissues, including the breast, and if it can bind to the receptor estrogen will not have an opportunity to interact with receptor and therefore gynocomastia should not be able to develop. When using anabolic steroids that can convert to estradiol (estrogen) this protection against gynocomastia can be invaluable. However it should be noted that tamoxifen citrate will not eliminate the estrogen or disallow the conversion to occur. Instead it attempts to counteract the effects of circulating estrogen in the body in those tissues that the drug effects. Therefore there is no evidence that tamoxifen citrate has any effects counteracting etrogenic side effects that are unrelated to the tissues that are not in the breast, liver or bone. Namely there is no real causal connection to any reduction in water retention and acne in users that begin taking tamoxifen citrate as it relates to estrogen. The second, and possibly more beneficial, aspect of tamoxifen citrate for steroid users is its ability to increase the production of luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone, and therefore increasing testosterone. This ability is why it is often used by steroid users during their post-cycle therapy. There are numerous studies that indicate that tamoxifen citrate can increase the levels of these hormones quite dramatically. Tamoxifen citrate does this by blocking the negative feedback inhibition caused by estrogen at the hypothalamus and pituitary, and this in turn will help to increase the production of these hormones. Unlike clomiphine citrate, tamoxifen citrate has also been shown to increase luteinizing hormone responsiveness to gonadotropin releasing hormone. Clomiphine citrate can lower this responsiveness over time. One of the possible side effects associated with use of tamoxifen citrate is the possible reduction of insulin-like growth factor levels. If these levels are reduced this could suppress the gains an individual can make slightly. However this reduction, if it actually exists, would not be overly significant with gains in muscle mass only being marginally reduced for the most part.
Tamoxifen citrate / Nolvadex
Trade names: Nolvadex, Istubal, Valodex, Genox
Einecs No: 234-118-0
Appearance:white to off-white powder
Usage: Tamoxifen citrate, a non-steroidal antiestrogen for oral administration, is commonly by athletes as a post cycle therapy drug to reduce or prevent the formation of excess estrogens that can lead to oily skin, acne, fluid retention, and gynecomastia.
|Product name||Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Identification||IR , UV conform||Conform|
|Loss on drying||≤0.5ml||0.21ml|
|Residue on ignition||Not more than 0.2%||0.07ml|
|Iron||Not more than 0.005%||0.0017%|
|Heavy metals||Not more than 0.001%||0.0006%|
|Related substances||Total: Not more than 1.0%
Individual: Not more than 0.5%
|E-isomer||Not more than 0.3%||0.18%|
|Organic volatile impurities||Conforms||Conforms|
Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is very comparable to Clomid, behaves in the same manner in all tissues,
and is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist of the same type as Clomid. The two molecules are also
very similar in structure. It is not correct that Nolvadex reduces levels of estrogen: Rather, it blocks
estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it is an antagonist, causes the receptor
to do nothing.
The claim that Nolvadex reduces gains should not be taken too seriously. The fact is that any number
of bodybuilders have made excellent gains while using Nolvadex.
The belief that it reduces gains seems to stem from the fact that the scientific literature reports a slight
reduction (individuals using anabolic steroids were not studied though) from use of Nolvadex.
Tamoxifen is a medicine that blocks the effects of the estrogen hormone in the body. It is used to treat breast cancer in women or men. It may also be used to treat other kinds of cancer, as determined by your doctor.
Tamoxifen also may be used to reduce the risk of developing breast cancer in women who have a high risk of developing breast cancer. Women at high risk for developing breast cancer are at least 35 years of age and have a combination of risk factors that make their chance of developing breast cancer 1.67% or more over the next 5 years. Your doctor will help to determine your risk of developing breast cancer.
Tamoxifen Citrate Benefits:
It is important to know that Nolvadex is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) and NOT an aromatose inhibitor (AI). Nolvadex does not lower your estrogen level, but works to keep estrogen from binding to receptors in the body.
With that said, many bodybuilders will use Nolvadex as a part of their steroid cycles.
1) Taking Nolva during cycle will not lower estrogen, but will keep estrogen from binding to receptors allowing one to run it in conjunction with multiple aromatising compounds without any issue. Since estrogen is necessary to build muscle, Nolvadex can be used on cycle to maximize gains without lowering estrogen and hindering muscle gain.
2) Nolvadex can contribute to fat burning. The effects are especially apparent with those that have very low body fat, as Nolva can significantly increase hardness and lower water retention on cycle, leading to a much more dry and shredded physique.
3) Health-It's widely known that steroid cycles can significantly put strain on your health and adversely affect your blood lipids. Estrogen is essential for a properly functioning immune system and lipid profile. Your immune system and lipid profile (both HDL and LDL) will both benefit from the administration of Nolvadex on cycle.
4) Some bodybuilders take human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) at the end of a steroid cycle to jump start recovery. HCG, has a structure similar to that of luteinizing hormone (LH), a pituitary gland hormone that controls testosterone synthesis in the Leydig cells of the testes. The problem is, HCG stimulates estrogen synthesis as well as testosterone. So, bodybuilders often combine HCG with Nolvadex to prevent those estrogen side effects.
5) Gyno symptoms on cycle- Nolvadex exerts its effects faster than an aromatase inhibitor. So, when bodybuilders experience the symptoms of gynecomastia while they are on steroid cycle, they can rely on Nolvadex to immediately counter the problem. However, a drawback of this drug is that it exhibits only short-term effects, which means that once Nolvadex intake is discontinued, the same problems can possibly rebound sooner than later. To prevent this rebound, Nolvadex is generally use in conjunction with aromatase inhibitor. Nolvadex can deal with the problem right away while an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex can work for the long-term results as it reduces the production of estrogen.
When it comes to dosing for combating gynocomastia that has begun to form, there is very little research. The limited research that does exist does point to the fact that doses of 20-40mgs per day are effective in treating the existing condition. However, anecdotally users have reported sometimes using doses of 60-80mgs per day. For use during post-cycle therapy users have anecdotally indicated that doses ranging between 20 and 40mgs per day are average. These doses have been shown to significantly raise levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone.
Tamoxifen Citrate / Nolvadex 20mg/Ml Conversion Recipes:
Nolvadex Oral Conversion Recipes
50ml @ 20 mg/ml
1 gram of Tamoxifen Citrate
1 beaker suitable for holding the volume of liquids
19.6 ml of Glycerol
29.4 ml of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol